Follow Me!

Hey all!
Please follow my blog and leave ur URL in my chatbox and I will follow you back.....
This is a promise...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

SMOPS 2009

SMOPS stands for " Singapore Maths Olympiad for Primary School students". This program is held by Aphelion annually. This year will be 3823 primary 6 students from all over Singapore. This is the busiest year because the number of participants is the most participant that Apelion had ever handled. We are confident that we are able to success this year. There will be more than 113 groups and more than 32 people a group.

On the preparation day, we went to Kah Kee Hall to attend the preparation. We arranged the chairs and tables. I am a registration officer of this event.

The next day, we reached school around 6:30 a.m. I went to Kah Kee Hall and sit at my registration counter. Around 7:00a.m., the participants arrived and I helped them to take their attendance carefully. After all the participants had arrived, I bring them to the Junior College part to take the test.

When the test is about to start, we distribute the test papers to the participants. "start!" The invigilator shouted. Everyone started to do the test. I can see that they are quite nervous by their face expression. I also helped to invigilate.

After the test had ended, I bring the participants back to Kah Kee Hall and dismissed them right away.

I felt honoured to help out in this major event.

No comments:

Post a Comment