Follow Me!

Hey all!
Please follow my blog and leave ur URL in my chatbox and I will follow you back.....
This is a promise...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Holidays and School Exchange Programme

Yay!! Holidays At Last!
I will go back to Malaysia around 12 0r 13 March. I feel that this term is a pathetic term for me as I did not do well in my tests and everything. I will work hard to catch up next term as Sec 2 is a busy and crucial term for us. we will be streamed next year and I do not want to enter the Q classes as I have to take O levels and leave Hwa Chong after that.

I will be going to Jakarta, Indonesia for 1 week in Term 2 for exchange programme.elow is the itinerary for the exchange programme.

“A Vibrant, Innovative and Caring Community”
Day 1
Sunday, March 21 *Flight from Singapore to Jakarta
• Meet & greet with host parent and check in at the home stay
* Dinner with host family

Day 2
Monday, March 22 * Breakfast with host family
• Morning : Join the activities of the At School Projects (Money Management and First Aid) in BINUS Serpong
• Lunch : in School
• Afternoon : School Tour
• Indonesian Culture Introduction
• Visiting the local community : Pasar Modern BSD, Ocean Park
• Visiting BINUS International School Simprug
• will be picked up from School
* Dinner with host family

Day 3
Tuesday, March 23 * Breakfast with host family
• Drop off in School
• Learning about Indonesia : Taman Mini
* Dinner with host family

Day 4
Wednesday, March 24 : * Breakfast with host family
• Drop off in School
• Explore the Indonesian Myths/Legends in Bandung (overnight stay).
• Visit Tangkuban Perahu Mountain, Lembang , Kawah Putih, Strawberry Farm, Angklung Community
* Overnight in a hotel

Day 5
Thursday, March 25 * Breakfast in the hotel
• Back to Jakarta
• Jakarta Kota :”Old City” Batavia
• Busway to visit Monas and National Museum
* Dinner with host family

Day 6
Friday, March 26 * Breakfast with host family
• Join BINUS Serpong students for an Outbound Activity to Anyer
* Dinner with host family

Day 7
Saturday, March 27 * Breakfast with host family
• To Airport for Singapore

I will miss school for 1 whole week and I really need to work hard and catch up with my peers.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment